Sunday, February 15, 2015

Vanilla Peanut Butter Banana Ice Cream, 21 Day Fix Approved!


I scream, you scream.... we all scream for ICE CREAM!!  
Who doesn't love dessert?!  This GUILT FREE ice cream is amazing!  I've been able to create new recipes with the 21 Day Fix that taste delicious, are dessert, and keep me on track with my program to lose weight!  Even though you are measuring your ingredients with your containers you can mix them together for a creative treat!  Here is a full review on the 21 Day Fix.

Try this vanilla shakeology peanut butter and banana ice cream when you are getting that sweet tooth!  This recipe is for two servings, I enjoyed it with my valentine and I hope you do too!

   

Vanilla Peanut Butter Banana Shakeology Ice Cream
2 Servings - About 1/2 cup per Serving - 1 Purple & 1 Red Container

1/2-1 cup almond milk
1 scoop Vanilla Shakeology
1 medium frozen banana (peeled before freezing)
1 Tbsp. all natural peanut butter

Directions:

Place milk, Shakeology, banana, and peanut butter in a high powered blender.  Blend until smooth. Pour the mixture into a bowl and freeze for 4 hours. For best results stir every 30 minutes, or let it thaw for a few minutes before serving!  ENJOY!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment